• Organizer: DITRIDERS moto club under the aegis and supervision of Fédération Internationale de Motocyclisme (FIM) andRomanian Motorcycling Federation (FRM)
• Competition name: DITROCKS hard-enduro
• Date: 10-12th of July 2020
• Race location: Ditró, Romania
• Website: www.ditrocks.ro
• Online Registration: www.ditrocks.ro
• Accommodation options: www.ditrocks.ro
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• PRO - for those experienced, with a very good physical condition
• EXPERT – experienced riders with good physical condition
• HOBBY – Not recommended for beginners.
• VETERAN – for riders 45+, will ride on te Expert track
• WOMAN – will have the track of the Hobby class
For each class, the participation is individual and the tracks are different. The Hobby class
will have the easiest track, while experts more consuming, more technical and longer. The
PRO`s will have the hardest track. Each day of contest will have different tracks. On day 1
will take place the PROLOG race, on a 20-25km long enduro track what will be easyer than the tracks from saturday and sunday. Start place is based on the race number what you will get on the day of the prolog, after registration. The second day is the longest day, with
the most longer and technical track for each class. On the 3rd day riders will have a shorter
faster track, with up-hills, down-hills, and stony rivers.
All tracks are marked obviously, in order to be easy to find. About the marking you will get
the necessary informations on the brifing, before the race.
If paid until 05 july 2020 23:59 hours local time, the registration fee is 150EURO (700RON)!!!
• Free registration for girls
Starting from 05 july 2020 00:00 hours local time, online registrations will be closed and it will be
possible to register and pay the 180 EUR registration fee only in cash at the Secretary Office
of the competition.
It is possible to transfer your ENTRY FEE to another rider. The refund for registered competitors who will not join the race by any reason , will be in amount of 50% till 05th of JULY 2020. After 05th of JULY 2020 there will be no refunds. For a refund the competitor should send a refund request by email containing full name/IBAN/ SWIFT/ name of the bank/ City / Country./ and telephone nr.
Total value of the prizez depends on the income of the race, but will be more than 2500 euro.
Riders who are on the podium, the presence is mandatory at the prize giving, otherwise the prizes and not given to the missing rider.
All the competitors must have competition licence valid for 2020:
• Romanian competitors – Hard Enduro FRM license or UNICA all, valid for 2020 or only for
• Foreign competitors – international FIM license (Enduro or Cross Country), UEM (Enduro or
License and health insurence valid for 1 race can be made at the Secretariat of the competition. Foreign competitors who have no license must have REALEASE from the National Federation of Motorcycling in their country in order to make license released by FRM valid for 1 race – for DITROCKS hardenduro. They must have START PERMISSION.
Those under 18 must have notary statement from both parents.
Those under 12 must be accompanied by another competitor/ parent/ relative/ friend (+18) who takes responsability
for them. The registration can be done online: www.ditriders.ro where you can find the entry form that must be completed and subscribed. In case of technical difficulties regarding the online entry, please write us an email at email@example.com and we will send to you the entry form so you can complete it and send it back to us.
Race numbers are given by the Organizer in the order of registration. Race numbers cannot be changed during the competition. It is forbidden to start the race without the race numbers provided by the Organizer attached to the motorcycle.
The competitors are not allowed to manufacture their own race numbers. In case the race numbers are badly deteriorated the competitors will ask the Organizer for a new copy of their race numbers.
A category: numbers from 1 to 99
B category: numbers from 101-299
C category: numbers from 301-499
Veteran category: nr. from 501-549
Girls category: nr. from 600-620
RULES OF THE PARC FERME
• leaving the motorcycle in the cold park is not mandatory;
• only the competitor may take his motorcycle in or out of the cold park, and only by the
means of a card/token given by the Organizer upon the registration process;
• during the event, the competitors are not allowed to enter the cold park without the
card/token given by the organizer upon the registration process;
• smoking is strictly forbidden in the cold park area;
• maintenance or motorcycle repairs are allowed only inside the service park area;
• competitors are not allowed to move the motorcycle of another competitor;
• in case that access to the own motorcycle is blocked by the motorcycle(s) of another
competitor(s) the presence of an official staff member or the owner(s) of the said
motorcycle(s) will be asked for;
• each motorcycle must have an independent standing system;
• taking in or out of the motorcycle from the cold park will be made with the engine OFF;
• taking in or out of the motorcycle from the cold park in any other conditions than the rules
described above will be done only by approval of the Cold Park Manager and with justified
RULES OF THE SERVICE PARK(paddock):
• any technical intervention on the motorcycle will be made on a waterproof tarpaulin with a
minimum size of 200x100cm;
• in the service park the organizer will provide a container for collecting fluids ( oil, brake
fluid etc.). Discarding these fluids randomly or in other places than the designated ones is
• in the service park no drive tests of the motorcycle are allowed.
Failure to comply with the cold park and service area rules may lead to penalties or even
exclusion of the competitor(s) from the competition.
At the day1(PROLOG), competitors will take the start according to the contest number,
number which will be assigned after registering and making the payment. The results for
day1 will be displayed on the notice board near the Secretariat. The starting order for the
second route day wil be determined by the day1 ranking. The final ranking after day 2 (day1
+ finishing time day 2) will represent the starting order for day 3.
Will be clearly marked. More information regarding refueling and also the refuel points will be
presented at the briefing. It is mandatory to refuel with the engine stoped. Smoking is strictly
forbiden in the refuel points.
The organizer will provide the fuel, with the following mentions:
• the fuel necessary for the first day is the riders’ responsibility;
• riders will arive at the start in the second day of the competition with a full tank, at their own
• the organizer will provide the fuel in the refueling point within a 5 liters maximum limit/ rider/
• riders with two-strokes motorcycles will be provided with fuel mixed with a special oil at a
• the special oil for two-strokes motorcycles is the Full Synthetic type;
• the fuel provided by the organizer is the RON 95 gas type
CHECKPOINTS (CP) and other information regarding the contest
Checkpoints are contestant checking points which will be clearly indicated on the track. Each
CP will have minimum 2 refrees. It is mandatory for each rider to check all the CPs, therefor
the rider MUST stop in every CP, in order to be registered by the refrees.
It is very important for the saftey of every competitor, that the organizer knows where you are
on the track, thing that it is possible by checking the lists in the CPs. We will use timekeeping
vouchers for each rider. Any conspicuous event during the race, regarding the competitors,
such as evidently injured competitors or a technical defect stopped competitor, MUST be
announced in the first CP that you reach. If serious injuries directly contact by mobile phone
the Race Director, using the phone numbers provided, to offer him all the details, such as
GPS coordinates, place of accident and if it is possible, how serios is the accident. In case
you don`t have signal for your phone, tell another competitor about it and he will anounce it
(don`t leave the one who is injured alone!!!). The time spent to offer your help, will be
reduced from the total time by the end of the day. Due to this fact, all the riders MUST have
with them a charged mobile phone, so you can use it, while you are on the track. Every
participant must have with him a functional flashlight. Any competitor who will arrive in a CP,
after the track closing, won`t be able to finish the race. He must return to the base-camp on
the track that will be indicated by the refrees, or with them. Disrespecting this fact leads to
disqualification of the competitor.
ABANDONMENT – OUT OF RACE:
In case of abandonment it is imperative that the competitor anounce it, by phone or directly
to the Race Director. Failure to respect the obligation to inform the organizers in case of
retirement, abandonment of disqualification, where search operations are carried out, will
result in the competitor being liable for the financial costs of search or rescue operations.
CODE OF DISCIPLINE AND ARBITRATION
• time penalty;
• elimination for one day from the race;
• elimination from the race.
Penalties are established by the Competition Manager, at the proposition of the officials, after
consulting the point of view of the involved competitor and eventual witnesses.
The decision of the Competition Manager is final.
Any appeals will be filled at the Secretary Office of the competition (130euro), in writing using
English language, in maximum 30 minutes from the displaying of the provisional standings.
STANDINGS AND TIME PENALTIES
The time is calculated according to the formula:
time day1 (prologue) + time day2 + time day3 + time penalties (if any) = final time
The competitor that will complete the whole race track ( day1, day2 and day3), properly
passing all the checkpoints according to the rules in the shortest time span is the winner of
the competition. There will be a winner for each category.
In case of events that are outside of the control of the Organizer (eg. adverse weather
conditions, race track deterioration etc) the standings will be established taking into account
the time of the last checkpoint which was passed by roughly 30% of the total number of
competitors. In case of extreme weather conditions (strong winds, lightning storms, fog, snow
or heavy rain) the Organizer reserves the right to change the race schedule and/or shorten
the track on safety grounds. In very extreme cases, race days can get rescheduled or even
RESPONSIBILITY OF PARTICIPANTS
Competitors are required to stick on motorcycles all the promotional materials provided by
the Organizer.The race track is entirely offroad. On the portions of public road between Cold
Park and Start, between Finish and Cold Park and on the eventual portions connecting the
different stages of the race, competitors will ride in accordance with the romanian laws
regarding traveling on public romanian roads.
Responsibility on the romanian public road sections lies entirely with the
competitors.Competitors are requested not to leave their equipment or personal belongings
unattended, the Organizer does not assume any responsibility for them. Only the
motorcycles in the cold park will be monitored and guarded.
Each competitor enters the competition at his/her own risk. All civil or penal responsibility for
any damage inflicted upon his own person, another competitor(s) or any goods lies
exclusively with the competitor(s).